Saturday, December 17, 2005

Here I come...

Okay. I haven't posted in 11 days. I didn't realize that it had been that long. That's almost 2 weeks, and totally unacceptable. I have been super busy trying to get school all together, and finished. I can't believe the semester is already over. It went so fast. The great news is that I am coming home tomorrow. Granted I don't actually reach home until Tuesday, but I begin the great transit tomorrow. I am like a five year old before Christmas. I can't stop smiling, and I am in a FANTASTIC mood. Since I haven't really taken any pictures in the last 10 weeks I am heading out to video the whole island today. Should be fun. See you soon...

*PS. The pictures...I just wanted to publish pictures that prove that I actually have been hiking for all of the doubters out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home