Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I broke down and did it...

Apparently this is the week of large purchases for me. First I bought a cell phone that was double what it should have cost. But for the low, low price of .15 cents a minute I can call the States. I set my alarm to get up extra early this morning so that I could talk to my parents. By extra early, I mean like right at 4. It was so exciting. I called both parents and when they answered neither one thought it was going to be me, so that was exciting. Another big purchase I made tonight was at the Korean Market, which could be the coldest place ever. I finally broke down and bought coke. Well Diet Pepsi to be precise. Yes, I paid $3.85 for a 6 pack. I feel surprisingly good about my purchase too. I haven't even opened one yet because I thought that would be a great incentive to get going in the morning. I can not wait.

It has rained non stop since 4 this morning. I am hoping that we will have a rain delay tomorrow, because the roads aren't paved. Let's all just keep our fingers crossed. I am so tired, and today was a trying day at school. Because it rained so hard, the kids were not able to go outside at all. That means that they were bouncing off the wall. It was really hard to try to reign them back in. In fact, it almost didn't happen because of a mutiny that was arising among the 2nd grade girls. They started talking in Samoan and getting louder and louder throughout the day. Of course, I have no idea what they are talking about. I can't even hear where one word ends and another begins. It just sounds like a string of sounds and grunts. Who knows. Tomorrow I may have to outlaw Samoan. Who knows. I should be on cloud nine because I will have put an end to my 7 day spree. I am going to post pictures tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home